• Caterpillar
    Caterpillar
    Slayer
    not sure if this will help but I just got Morphos going on my A4000(towered) machine...

that is 233mhz CV3D

when booting with a rom image I couldn't get it to work with the workbench.library inside the extmodules and if I left the icon.library inside when morphosdesktop appeared the drawers couldn't be opened...

for a time I simply used it with the older versions of both... which seemed to work...

anyway, just today I got mucking around and noticed the module1.rom.idehack file, before I read about it in the readme I gave it a go...

removed the association with a real rom image and changed the command line appropriately...

welp, a reset and bango I am straight into my ambient setup with the proper versions of the libraries...

not too sure what impact the experimental idehack will have on my system but I'm willing to experiment ;)

anyway, I'll bore you no more, I'm sure I could muck around with putting the rom back in etc but since this machine is part of my network etc I don't need a floppy anyway etc... and ahi works...

just thought this might give ya something to consider when tweaking your machine...

Now... if I could just get this registered...

and... why doesn't songplayer buttons appear...

guess I need some mime types installed :D

adios!

[ Edited by Slayer on 2006/7/18 14:25 ]
  • »18.07.06 - 03:24
    Profile Visit Website