• Caterpillar
    Caterpillar
    Waitsnake
    Or afer the reboot from last screen crash (see 1.) to 6.)) I do:
    7.) open Odyssey in its own screen now with it's own Winter background -> nice no problem till now
    8.) go back to Ambient screen while Odyssey screen is still open
    9.) open Morphos prefs -> Screen -> make a new third screen maybe for MPlayer
    10.) close Screens preferences with "save"
    11.) Again I get "Log Server" window with "<>" and "Unknown Exception"

I don't know if it could be related that my hole MOS system dunning on a slow sdcard inside USB stick and system using all the ti,e Poseidon USB stack while normaly system would run over IDE hard drive?

Or maybe my hole system has some serious hardware problems? This is the thing that MOS relates to Hardware that is not longer manufactured and I had to buy an 9 year old computer at Ebay with no clue about it's conditions. It's a bit sad because I really like the look and feel of MOS since I play around with it for a month or so... I even would prefer it to OSX that I use since 10.3. if only all things would be a bit more stable.

If it is only my hardware I would look for a nother "new" old hardware at ebay... but there is allways the risk that this mashine has also problems since it will be at least 9 years old too.

[ Edited by Waitsnake 27.07.2014 - 15:16 ]
  • »27.07.14 - 17:14
    Profile Visit Website