• Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Jambalah
    @WeiXing3D:
    I guess it should be better a little html tutorial (or pdf) with images and all aspects of e-uae installation, AmigaOS installation and configuration specific for run games whdload. I would remember to all that there is a full and really well done guide on Obligement website from which I often go to a repetita iuvant. I know that Google translate is horrible but it can help to remember e-uae configuration quickly. I have to thank Papiosaur too who made the thing easier suggesting to mount hdf partition with the tools inside MorphOS (FileImageCtrl and Mounter). In this way one avoids to start e-uae and workbench to modify-insert- files inside hdf partition. How I missed this? =)
    Inside this tuto should be included the iGame launcher and some Ambient e-uae mime configuration (Obligement has yet though they are for adf) to start whdload directly from ambient. Without forgetting a startup-sequence modification inside AmigaOS 3.x so to load directly the game without loading everything/Workbench.
    I could be able to do in the next days but I can't guarantee to do a work in a brief time (so much to do...) but it's a nice idea.
    Pegasos II 1 ghz
    Powermac G4 Quicksilver with Sonnet Encore 1.8 ghz
    Powermac G4 MDD single 1.25 ghz, silenced for ears health...
    Powermac G5 dual 2.7 ghz I'll be back...
    Powermac G5 dual 2.0 ghz
    Powerbook G4 1.67 ghz 17
  • »15.06.14 - 19:05