• Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    In_Correct
    This SMP or ASMP, Hypervisor, Q Box, etc. Improvements certainly would make MorphOS shine yet again. :-)

The following is not a good enough reason to add these feature(s) but I still want to share my experience the last two and a half days:

I have hundreds and hundreds of pages on my Watchlist from Wikipedia. There is a Power Architecture page which includes information on Genesi computers, AmigaOne computers, Hyperion, and the three AmigaOS 4, AROS, and MorphOS.

An IP Address had removed every mentioning of Hyperion, the OSs, and AmigaOne claiming it to be not encyclopedic. The edit war continued until earlier this morning.

All of the IP Address reasons to remove the information were unacceptable except for one:

None of the Amiga-like OS fully supports Power Architecture. MorphOS usually does, except for the systems which contain more than one core.

Are there many (and current) Power Architecture systems containing more than one processor core? The only ones I am familiar with is AmigaOne series. (Which kept getting removed from article).

It does not matter because the edit war ended with a cease fire and all Amiga clones, and Operating systems, and related companies are still in the article.
    :-) I Support Quark Microkernel. :-D
  • »29.06.14 - 05:07
    Profile Visit Website