• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    jcmarcos
    In general, I like the revamped design. MorphZone was calling for a facelift so much, that it would have been fine if it was for the worse instead than for the better!
    But why "viewtopic.php" still uses a fixed width listing? It doesn't make use of the whole page width, given a big resolution, of forces the reader to scroll horizontally, if resolution is low.
    Also, I think it still has non properly coded tables , because it takes a lot to render. In my older Pentium III at 600Mhz (used at work for almost nine years) sometimes a forum page took a full minute of 100% CPU usage to display.
    I also have problems with the new downloads page (cited in its own news item).
    I understand that the design has to go to a modern, CCS based one, in order to keep up with its manteinance. Also, implementing CCS all accross is a much harder task than doing prettier banner images (which I would also like to see).
    Gotta love that "design by Andre Siegel" at the bottom, I really like his work.
  • »07.12.09 - 08:50