• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    I haven't had a chance to install my just received MacMini keyfile, but if we only have about ~ 650 licenses and most of us have more than one registered MOS computer, that means that the number of registered users is only actually about half the number of registered licenses.

Much too small a community for such a fine OS! We all need to do a better job at promoting MOS and also get more developers into our small community to create more and better applications and games.

Edit: Registered and Keyfile installed, WooHoooooooo! I really like this MorphOS2.4 on my 1.5GHz G4 MacMini. I am typing this into OWB right now and looking at my 24bit 1920x1080 screen on a 23" widescreen Acer LCD that I recently bought cheap from Buy.com for my Son to use on his PC for his games (Guild Wars Addict). I have a feeling that I am going to be spending a lot more time using MorphOS now that it runs so fast on the (ex) Mac machine. I had tried to set up a dual boot install, but now I think I am just going to dump MacOSX on this Mini and only use MacOSX from my MacBook and my other x86 MacMini (until I can get OSX working on my Quad Core, 3.0GHz Dell XPS tower).

Now it is time to download and install just about every MorphOS native application and game I can find.

Thanks again MorphOS Dev Team for such a great OS and for porting it to inexpensive and widely available hardware. I can't wait for it to be ported to the G4 PowerBook and iBook models. My G4 Titanium PowerBook will then get the repairs it needs, and/or I will confiscate Mom's G4 iBook and get her a newer model. Who knows, maybe 5 years from now we (or at least I) may not need any OSX, or Windows OSes installed on my computers? And just maybe enough progress will be made and enough new developers will join the MorphOS crowd to gain us some respect in the wide World of computing?

[ Edited by amigadave on 2009/10/22 22:26 ]
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »23.10.09 - 03:19