• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    Quote:

zzd10h wrote:
    yes, a simple reason...
    when I had only a MacMini, all was right..

as soon I discovered AmigaOS on my Pegasos2, I didn't power on my Mini...

2 years agos guys...

Not sure why you are here on a MorphOS news & forum site, if you are no longer interested in using MorphOS, unless you are unhappy about us celebrating passing the 2,000 licenses sold by the Dev. Team and wish to "rain on our parade", as the saying goes. But two years is a long time and there have been many improvements made during that time, so maybe you should turn on one of your MorphOS compatible systems and try out the latest version.

I can understand why some people prefer one operating system over another, so if you prefer AmigaOS4.x, instead of MorphOS3.2, that is fine with me. Each to your own, live and let live and all that kind of sentiments, but I don't understand why some people feel the need to discourage, or say things that shine a bad light on someone's different choice (if that is what you are trying to do).

I use both MorphOS3.2 and AmigaOS4.1.6 and like both of them, but prefer the advantages that MorphOS3.2 currently has. I think you should give it a second look and see how well Odyssey works for web browsing, plus the many other things that are great about MorphOS3.2.
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »08.09.13 - 19:14