• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    takemehomegrandma
    Quote:

Intuition wrote:
    It's a shame that the 3.2 release didn't massively increase the numbers but perhaps it's to be expected. Most people who are likely to use MorphOS have probably already registered at least one machine.

Quote:

Acill wrote:
    Were not going to see a huge number of people rush out to buy old Macs to get a $100 OS they never heard of any time soon without something drastic changing the MOS scene and going public.

I think MorphOS has about come as far as it can on PPC, the "market" is being saturated. But I'd say that MorphOS has really made the most out of it, nobody can claim anything else. All PPC platforms that has made sense in one way or another has been supported at the same time as MorphOS' general evolution reached new heights. It has been a great strategy, the best way anyone could have played out the cards the MorphOS team had at hand (being tied to PPC), I think nobody could have done it better.

But now I look forward to MorphOS on x86 (or x64 or whatever you call it). That will rock, and also open up entirely new doors for expansion and evolution, doors that simply doesn't exist (and could never exist) where MorphOS is now!

:-)

Time for a new metamorphosis, it's time for MorphOS4! :-P

:-D

[ Edited by takemehomegrandma 20.07.2013 - 14:04 ]
    MorphOS is Amiga done right! :-)
    MorphOS NG will be AROS done right! :-)
  • »20.07.13 - 12:58