• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    Quote:

hooligan wrote:
    The amount of registrations after the latest release is kinda sad to watch... thats like.. nothing :roll:

Seems we have pretty much peaked whats there to peak.

The graph seems to be getting steeper with each new release, so I don't know what you are complaining about.

I also agree with others that it is too soon to gauge how successful MorphOS3.2 will be, because it takes time to find and fix up a G5 PowerMac tower, specially if the user is smart and decides to rebuild/repair the liquid cooling system on the few fastest models that are supported.

I have not yet registered a license for my own dual 2.7GHz G5 PowerMac, but plan to do so within the next few weeks. Perhaps there are other existing MorphOS users who are planning the same as myself.

I believe that we will continue to see more and more existing and former Amiga users make the switch to using MorphOS3.x on a G4, or G5 Mac computer. MorphOS3.x continues to improve greatly with each new release, and it is stable and full featured enough for many to use as their primary computer in it's current state, unless they use computers primarily for modern games, then they must use a PC for their primary computer.

The future of MorphOS looks good in my opinion, and I think we will now see an increase in software written for, or ported to MorphOS3.x. Maybe not a large increase, but any increase in software development/porting, will be a welcome addition.
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »14.06.13 - 20:33