• Caterpillar
    Caterpillar
    mike-
    @takemegrandma
    Those Dash 8 thingies i think are the ones grounded by SAS now for crashing all over the place :>

But yea, i was thinking about this last night, as i was going to sleep *who on earth, with sanity intact, would sign a contract like that and expect things to turn out right*

I mean.

1) The contract doesnt specify any concrete date for delivery.
    Which means the that if, lets say we were building a 1x1m dog house, for a poodle, one could basically use 50 years and the guy waiting for the dog house couldnt say or do shit. ( except bend over like bethoven )

2)
    And to top it off, If in those 50 years, the company handing out and signing the contract, goes bankrupt, all rights of that costumer is automatically handed to the guys taking the contract, which makes its a waiting game... ( which by all means, the guys building the dog house won ) Thus they now own the dog house and all the poo that goes along with it...

So now they are driving a Dash 8, which they think is an a380, with a uncomplete dog house in the back, full of poo, crashing all over the place, while basically lying out their arse, trying to play big boy/bully in the yard, signing contracts they cant complete ( kent event). While everyone that once believed in'em has long since made their way out, trough the cabin window, without a shoot i might add. Because most people with half a brain that's been followed this mess know knows what's been going on for the past 8 years.

(might as well make it : flying a uncomplete dog house full of poo which they thing is an a380)

3)
    The guys signing the contract has gone 90 extra miles, and has done what amiga hasnt, made the os, secured the hardware, ported it to mac ( probably for development ). While ainc is going around excerting pressure on a already upset community ( the bbrv and aw.net thing ) that most of all wants to see the current ceo step down ( preferably off a bulding ) and sell/hand over the remaining bits to someone that actually cares. Which happens to be the community them selves.

As far as listening to the community, they fail there as well.

(right there was more i wanted vented but i cant remember what it was)

I changed the article a bit, ( again ) and hope we all agree now.

Quote:

@ AmigaMancer
    They are not. I think you are the confused one.
    .[/quite]
    Correct...
  • »16.11.07 - 14:17
    Profile Visit Website