• Caterpillar
    Caterpillar
    mike-
    Quote:

takemehomegrandma wrote:
    The Amiga is dead. Long live MorphOS!

:-)

My a1200, 600, and 4000 ( well thats in repairs so partially dead i'll give you that :) is all working so it cant be dead!

The modern Amiga may be a lost cause mostly due to the way both management and some of the users are constantly f***ing each other over (times 2) any and every which way even remotely possible... from a distance...

But the reason were all here in the first place is the Classic Amiga. And thats why most of us still are hanging around here. Commodore Amiga is sadly dead, resurrecting that with todays sorry excuse for a management isn't possible. Firstly no one trusts them, secondly they chose a scoundrel and a crook for a business partner, who's as full of hot air and smelly gases as they come... The reason things have turned out the way they have as i see it is because someone let a complete moron and amateur without either the proper qualifications nor the business sense required to do something like this drive your fancy new airbus a380, drunk, without a license .
    8-)

Mind you, this is the conclusion i've drawn of whats become available to the public...

[ Edited by mike- on 2007/11/15 21:57 ]
  • »15.11.07 - 19:02
    Profile Visit Website