• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    Jupp3
    Quote:

According to some its not running as slow as one might expect. sure 160/233/240 isnt alot of juice, but its not like were not used to waiting for stuff to load :P

Sure, the OS might not be too slow, but many programs will be. I heard that even the default MUI configuration might be a bit too much for classics. (well maybe not THAT slow, but you might want lower the eyecandy a bit)

Considering the cost (and relative power increase compared to ANY classic) of Efika, wouldn't you get one? Instead of increasing the risk of breaking your classic faster. (Not becouse of MorphOS, but generally "keeping it on")

Also, I don't believe there are too many people willing to pay for classic port of 2.0, so I guess it's better to invest that money in Efika and MOS2.0 for it instead.

Oh, did I mention that none of the graphics cards working on classics will likely be able to handle the new accelerated graphics system? Of course you can manage without it (like all 1.4.5 uses do), just one more benefit you won't have on classic.
  • »14.11.07 - 21:37
    Profile Visit Website