• Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Velcro_SP
    Quote:

b) Finish MorphOS to a point where it tries to meet the quality-level of other hobby os's, and then leave it there being happy that you were part of something special, and be proud of yourself doing it.

@hooligan

I know just what you mean, to get MorphOS that last step to where it is a basically complete OS product. Although 1.4 was really good, it had missing things and some parts weren't quite right. The product needs that next step to be complete. If MOS team still had to quit then, then they could look back in 20 years and say "ah but look at that great thing we did" instead "ah, it is a shame we never quite finished that great thing."

I had a German teacher Uli Fröhlich who told me once how important it was to "complete the thought." I was a young man who had plenty of bold ideas but a short attention span, so few of my ideas ever came to fruition. Uli told me I must complete the thought and I always remember this. It's one of the differences between dreamers and people who accomplish great things.

What MOS team members need to do is complete the thought.
    Pegasos2 G3, 512 megs RAM
  • »22.01.05 - 00:19