• Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    Bladerunner
    Well, actually there seems to be much new stuff in MOS 1.5, you just have to look carefully at those pics and read perhaps other reports, like those from Hamburg a few months ago.

So here is my collection of news in 1.5 (Please don`t take it totaly serious, I have absolutley no idea whether this is correct or not, it is just based upon the show pictures and some rumours.)

Tiny GL
    Radeon 3D Support (unfortunatelly only for 7xxx Cards?)
    View by text etc is back
    Sorting function is new.
    New AHI Driver (Sound Distortion on Peg 1 Boards should be gone)
    Def Icons
    TCP Stack
    Mui Requesters
    More Gradient Features ? (Not sure about that, alas there where some really cool looking pictures with another canvas, not sure whether this was MOS or another Prog)
    New HD Tool Box, finally Mui Based
    Enhanced Ambient Panel (Not sure about that, but i hope so.. Ok maybe to bad for Tokai, as he will then and as CISC, in Ralphs Chamber, and he won`t get out until he has coded all my requestest panel plugins :D )
    Blanker
    Better Moussupport? (Hopefully there is also some enhancment for other input devices, like joypads, MM Keyboards etc.)
    and sure many othe things i have overlooked, or just forgotten. And no doubt, that there will be bugfixes and stability improvment as well.
    So actually there seems to be many many new things in 1.5. if you have a closer look to the in Lodz shown prefs panel, you will also see, that there are many new tabs here, but i can`t read them properly, so no idea what they where about.

BTW, if you find some more news, which i didn`t list here, feel free to add some of them :-)

PS. I did some work on the prefs windowscreenshot (made it bigger and blured a bit to try to read everything) and it seems, as beta status is finally over! at least there where no debug options? there are several new features, for example what should happen if you double click on Window Border.

edit:
    enhanced Taskmanager is also there, as well as Open URL Prefs and new Pointer Prefs.
  • »18.05.04 - 15:36