• Targhan
    Well, in the past, I kept trying to code "The Bar" off of the frontpage via PHP. Some of you may even have saw the results a time or two. (No Latest Posts at all, 1/3 the normal posts on the front page, and, heck, even a time or two where I've killed the entire site!)

Today, I changed my approach, and began looking at what I could do via the SQL queries. it worked, thank the stars above.

Now about the censorship thing, it's really not. I've been trying to do this for a while now. Sometimes, I would get sidetracked, and other times I would just get mad at the code ;-) The timing was actually good, not for the topic of the day, but because there was a problem with the "latest posts" while using Konqueror that I'm now fixing as well. (Konqueror wouldn't see those topics as links.)

About the topic of the day itself, those that want moderation aren't happy either. "That topic is still on MorphZone!", "Get Rid of it!", and my favorite, "MorphZone is for support, not for arguements!" Today, I get to be the big loser, because nobody is happy. Well, guess what? This is a "no win" situation anyway. I catch heat from both sides no matter what I do or don't do.
    Sometimes, being the webmaster suxx.
    :idea:Targhan

MorphOS portal? www.MorphZone.org
  • »06.04.04 - 19:20
    Profile Visit Website