• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    takemehomegrandma
    @ASiegel

Thank you for your advice. Much appreciated. I actually hoped you would reply! ;-)

Come to think about it, I *actually did* share passwords between these two sites (those two only!). I forgot that! How long ago was it that Amiga.org was hacked? Because I was banned from there by eliathu(?) many years ago, when he didn't approve me posting like 10 listings of signs (with links to verify) of obvious problems growing behind the Hyperion facade. But at the time of being banned, I changed my password there to a completely random sequence by me bashing the keyboard a couple of times, just to make sure I would *never* try to go to that corrupt website again. Was the old PW kept in the DB there you think? Makes you wonder whether the new EU regulations make it possible to *completely* erase your history on a website?

I also remember you giving me notice about that adobe hack a long time ago. I acted immediately on that. Thank you for that as well.

You guys (the MorphOS Team) are the best! Each of you the peak of your various positions, obviously! Thank you all for everything! :-)

[ Edited by takemehomegrandma 09.07.2021 - 22:49 ]
    MorphOS is Amiga done right! :-)
    MorphOS NG will be AROS done right! :-)
  • »09.07.21 - 21:40