• jPV
  • Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    jPV
    Quote:

Cool_amigaN wrote:
    I have formatted and installed under the default options. Can't remember if I had ticked the "show recycled" option, however I have the .recycled drawer (which is visble only after "show all files").
    If I move the .recycled drawer wouldn't that move the folder of instead making a link to it?

You have both options checked, because without "Show recycled" it wouldn't be shown even with "Show all files".

It's safe to drag it to the desktop, because MorphOS doesn't have any real "desktop directory" where it could be moved. All icons dragged there will become links.

Quote:

By the way, do you know how to extend configuration of Magicbeacon? Just some more samples of what it can do.

I've been underusing it myself too, but now I've had it in regular use for a year or so, finally. But I'm still using it only to show finished OWB downloads and for my own last.fm script. I disabled screenbar module and use it only for bubbles. So, I'd have room to use it more too, but so far I've liked it for these two actions :)
  • »30.01.15 - 11:23
    Profile Visit Website