Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Cool_amigaN
    Quote:

boot_wb wrote:
    Quote:

In_Correct wrote:
    Quote:

Cego wrote:
    MorphOS really needs an update in the GUI. There should be at least the possibility to minimize windows to a panel or dock, just like in windows and mac os. And some more dynamic behaviour of the buttons would be nice too, like changing colours, when you move the mouse over a window gadget for example.
    the way it is now, it looks too much like an 90s operating system. very static.

I completely agree with this minimize windows to the panel.

Wouldn't a screenbar module be more appropriate (allowing access to iconified applications from any MUI screen, including Ambient)?

Speaking of which, as the number of useful screenbar modules increases, are there any plans to implement multiple rows on the screenbar?

I truly hope someone is taking care of that because right now I am out of space on the (default) screenbar and if a new/interesting module appears, I will have to remove something.

Here's my wild suggestion on this, how about making an option that would allow us to create drop down menus (with or without folders) on the screenbar and place inside them modules?

Regarding the text in panels, I don't find it necessary. Perhaps optionally it would be nice if the text appeared under a mouse hover. Anyway, I am using polynet which has all the features I want.
    Amiga gaming Tribute: Watch, rate, comment :)
  • »26.03.14 - 12:49
    Profile Visit Website