• Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    Toto
    Quote:

Jim wrote:
    Quote:

WB_Coder wrote:
    Why are all Amiga people who charge a little money for their time called "greedy Amiga companies"? Is it because the people making those statements are so cheap and expect everything to be free, or because they are jealous that someone else is making a couple of bucks off an idea to support some Amiga users, and the complainer's aren't collecting anything from users?

Well, yes, you've pretty much summarized the attitude.
    Many Amigans think the fruit of another's labor should be completely free.
    And with a long history of software cracking/theft it is easy to see why developers would avoid the Amiga market (that, and of course, the really tiny size of that market).

We want it free AND we reserve the right to piss in your cornflakes, that would about sum up the attitude.

Well guys get off your high horses, I said original so obviously I've paid for those.

I'm all for paying for stuff that I find important and have no problem doing so, I've donated to several MorphOS projects I found usefull and paid for Amiga software like MUI, WHDLoad, XBench, etc over the years.

You can go ballistic all you want but a certain company I was revering to is milking the Amiga comunity like there is no tomorrow. If the sheeps want to pay for an Amiga rebranded turd then so be it but I won't.

BTW I've never ever asked money for anything I've released Amiga related!
    Mmhhh, just a thought, you holier-than-thou guys might be even using one of my themes/ports/icons/backdrops right now ;)

Hypocrites, that's all theres left to say.
  • »28.05.15 - 21:39