• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    Quote:

itix wrote:
    You mean Waitomo glowworm caves? It sounds like fun place. It seems it is my last weekend here in New Zealand now and I have been driving everywhere except in the west. Already have driven over 5000 km with my rental car, I wonder if I can make it 6000 km :)

Oh, and we are hopelessly OT :P

Yes, that's the name of the caves we went to. The guided tour was very entertaining, as the guides took advantage of scaring the women in our group at a couple of points as they glided down into unknown darkness on zip lines, but it was a good thing that my wife did not hear the part of the guides speech about there being eels in the water in the cave, or our tour would have stopped right then and there. Even with wetsuits, it was hard to believe that my wife would jump into that water in a dark cave. She missed her tire tube and went completely under the water and came up sputtering and grabbing for anyone, and anything she could get her hands on. Fun memories.

Very off topic, but have a safe journey home and for everyone else, if you have a chance to visit NZ for a vacation, jump at the opportunity. It is one of the best vacation countries in the World.
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »26.02.11 - 04:46