• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    Quote:

Krashan wrote:
    @amigadave

Nice list, but no mention of Hollywood/Hollywood Designer, or any "Basic" languages for beginning programmers, like True Basic, Blitz Basic

True Basic and Blitz Basic are actively developed only in their Windows versions. And Hollywood uses Lua internally.

BTW - mail sent but for some weird reason I'm getting a return with a message that my IP is blocked by EarthLink. Seems you have some paranoid spamfilter there.

[ Edited by Krashan on 2010/12/9 20:25 ]

I have had a couple of others complain about Earthlink's filtering, but don't know why they would block your IP. Can you try again to send me an email, or would you consider creating a free email account somewhere, like gmail, and see if you can send me an email from that new account?

I would very much appreciate having both yourself and any other experienced programmers as part of the Amiga Programmers Support Group. I have been getting a good response from people interested in learning to program, or improving their programming skills and would like to keep the momentum growing.
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »10.12.10 - 21:15