• Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    MarK
    I really don't get Your point. I also used GadToolsBox for several projects, but later I needed more advantages, which gadtools simply can't offer, like nlisttree, popupmenus and so and so. gadtools is simply obsolete and it's not under a development anymore. And it's not font sensitive, imo the biggest MUI feature. gadtools simply can't compete with MUI. And for more, to design nice gui with MUI, You really don't need and gui builder.

In gadtools' times I wouldn't say a word against, but now??? But sure it's a subjective ;-)

And when talking about AmigaE or PowerD... Sure, AmigaE isn't under development anymore like gadtools, but PowerD (and please take my opinions subjective here, as I'm PowerD's author :-D ) has a support for PowerPC processors, I know You still can't write native MorphOS applications, but be sure, it's under development. When talking about advantages and disadvantages, just visit my homepage, You will find there many :-)

But hey, this goes out of the subject, can anyone here write a tutorial to write, say a simple calculator with MUI?

Bye, MarK.
  • »11.02.04 - 06:38