• js
  • Just looking around
    Yes, this works on MorphOS as well and supports everything, except threads (which will also come one day - Amiga just doesn't really have an equivalent to what other OSes call threads, so there's some more work involved). It also uses native APIs for file handling etc. There's currently one failing test since MorphOS 3.10 that worked with 3.9 that I still need to debug, but nothing preventing you from using it. It's basically a test for some corner case of select() that MorphOS apparently handles differently since 3.10.

This also all works on AmigaOS with amiga-gcc (although amiga-gcc itself seems to be broken after some big libnix update, so you need to use a slightly older one. But I'm told this is being fixed in the next few days).

I currently also work on making this a .library, with the runtime already being made a .library for OS3 and MorphOS, but not yet used as a .library from ObjFW itself.

As for integration between ObjFW and OBFramework, let's just say jaca and me are talking :). I already did offer including ObjFW and its runtime in MorphOS, so there's a chance that this will happen :).
  • »19.05.18 - 22:55