• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    Intuition
    Quote:

Marlon wrote:
    Quote:

asrael22 wrote:
    Nice.
    Should the cross-toolchain on macOS actually work the same as on Linux or are there any limitations?

Manfred

It's a bit of a rework of http://bigfoot.morphos-team.net/files/setup-cross-sdk.sh to automate the install a bit. So far I've only tried it on Linux. Feel free to try it out on Mac and let me know if it works. :)

I *almost* got this script to work on High Siera 10.13.4 with a bit of fudging.

Install http://brew.sh
    brew install xz gcc@5 gnu-sed gnu-tar

Then edit the toolchain-morphos script and replace all occurrences of sed/tar with gsed/gtar

It stops complaining and goes about downloading and extracting everything, but fails to build gcc and ends.

Code:

tail -n12 "/Users/zayn/source/morphos-cross-toolchain/setup-cross-sdk.log"
    /var/folders/zz/zyxvpxvq6csfxvn_n0000000000000/T/setupcrosssdk.HEZ1AwkY/gcc5/build/./gcc/xgcc -B/var/folders/zz/zyxvpxvq6csfxvn_n0000000000000/T/setupcrosssdk.HEZ1AwkY/gcc5/build/./gcc/ -B/opt/ppc-morphos/ppc-morphos/bin/ -B/opt/ppc-morphos/ppc-morphos/lib/ -isystem /opt/ppc-morphos/ppc-morphos/include -isystem /opt/ppc-morphos/ppc-morphos/sys-include -g -O2 -mbaserel32 -mstrict-align -O2 -g -O2 -DIN_GCC -DCROSS_DIRECTORY_STRUCTURE -W -Wall -Wno-narrowing -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -isystem ./include -g -DIN_LIBGCC2 -fbuilding-libgcc -fno-stack-protector -I. -I. -I../../.././gcc -I../../../../gcc-5.3.0/libgcc -I../../../../gcc-5.3.0/libgcc/. -I../../../../gcc-5.3.0/libgcc/../gcc -I../../../../gcc-5.3.0/libgcc/../include -DHAVE_CC_TLS -DUSE_EMUTLS -c eh_dummy.c
    -o eh_dummy.o;
    objects=eh_dummy.o;
    fi;
    /opt/ppc-morphos/ppc-morphos/bin/ar rc libgcc.a $objects
    /bin/sh: line 1: 29062 Abort trap: 6 /opt/ppc-morphos/ppc-morphos/bin/ar rc libgcc.a $objects
    make[5]: *** [libgcc.a] Error 134
    make[4]: *** [multi-do] Error 1
    make[3]: *** [all-multi] Error 2
    make[2]: *** [all-target-libgcc] Error 2
    make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
    make: *** [build/.morphos-build-stamp] Error 2

Any ideas?
    1.67GHz 15" PowerBook G4, 1GB RAM, 128MB Radeon 9700M Pro, 64GB SSD, MorphOS 3.15

2.7GHz DP G5, 4GB RAM, 512MB Radeon X1950 Pro, 500GB SSHD, MorphOS 3.9
  • »27.04.18 - 23:34