• Acolyte of the Butterfly
    Acolyte of the Butterfly
    @TheMagicM:

Quote:

the Virtual Lazarus vid..looks bad ass.

I agree :-P

Sadly the latest Lazarus for Debian does not contain the neeed MUI Widget set for the Amiga Systems.
    I'm working on this Task First part ist done, waiting for the next part to be accepted.

First you need the latest Freepascal Compiler for it (3.1.1), of course the linux binutils for MorphOS, the freepascal crosscompiler for MorphOS my current Lazarus source archive from github and have to compile everything.
    At first I wanted to publish a Lazarus for linux as ".deb" with crosscompiler.. but it went to difficult. Even to write a manual is much to complicated, especially because some of the binutils are no easy to compile (not the case for MOS, but m68k and even worse AOS4).
    So in the end I published it as virtual machine the other ways would be too difficult for the average user. Just too many things you have to worry about and remember, handle diffierent instances of FPC for compiling and cross compiling, just not easy.
    Thats also the reason I did not publish an "Updater" for the Virtual machine, which automatically updates the FPC and Lazarus because it just fail very often and even destroy the current lazarus in 2/5 cases. So would be more trouble than useful.
  • »12.01.17 - 18:25
    Profile Visit Website