• Butterfly
    Butterfly
    WB_Coder
    Have any of the knowledgeable MorphOS programmers (Team members, or 3rd party programmers), had a chance to look at, or use, or at least read about the new Hollywood Open GL plug-in for use with all Amiga type platforms, including MorphOS and it's TinyGL implementation? What exactly is it, and how useful can it be for beginning programmers wanting to create some games or software applications for MorphOS, or any of the other supported platforms?

I understand that this new plug-in does not increase 3D capabilities on any of the target platforms that Hollywood supports, but to me, it seems to be a good thing to have an added tool to help with future programming, specially if the tool is aimed at making it easier for beginning programmers. If this new plug-in can help make it easier for beginning programmers to create 3D games or applications, it would seem to be a very good thing, but I am too new to programming to evaluate the usefulness of this new tool, to know how useful it will be, or if it is mostly useless to programmers who should use to use different methods to create software, instead of depending on, or learning to use something like this new tool.
    WB_Coder = Wanna Be Coder
  • »09.06.15 - 06:44