• Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    Chain-Q
    FPC/Amiga is not dead, it's just sleeping. :) Genesi agreed to send me a Pegasos some time ago to port FPC on MOS. So there will be a port, i'm just waiting for the development machine. (I've a contract here and everything.) So now i'm waiting for the development machine. Until that, together with an another guy we're started working on a new, better Amiga RTL (run-time libs), and also on a new 68k codegenerator. The ppl on the FPC list already know about this, but since this attempt is currently non-official (since i don't have the development machine yet) it's not advertised anywhere. And also currently no changes were committed to the official CVS, AFAIK. The new MOS and Amiga compilers will be based on the new 1.9/2.x versions of the compiler and on the new RTL. But as soon as i get the development machine, things will speed up. So just keep calm, and stay tuned. :-D

For people looking help about the current FPC/Amiga (1.0.10), i can send some AmigaOS programming examples, since i did a few things like thread-handling, P96, P96-PIP, CGFX, C2P in inline assembly, audio.device handling, and other examples. Feel free to bother me in private mail. :-D
    [.PegasosII/G4.:.Efika.:.Amiga2000/060.]
    [.Free Pascal Compiler MorphOS Port.]
    [.Hosting AmigaSpirit.hu.]
  • »14.11.03 - 14:23
    Profile Visit Website