• Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    Chain-Q
    Quote:

are you the coder for Radeon 7500 drivers for MOS ?

No, i'm not.

Quote:

does FP have code to let you build pulldown menu's, windows etc ?

Free Pascal Compiler is a command line (CLI) compiler. However, it does have a branch-project called Lazarus, which is GUI-builder & RAD tool for FPC. But it is heavily based on GTK, so until someone ports GTK to MOS it's not very useful to us. Lazarus is available here. Volunteers are welcomed to have a MOS port. :-)

Quote:

thats just it.. I dont want to use MUI.

Up to you. But, you will not find any GUI kit which is more easy to program than MUI, IMO. Not even with a GUI builder. GTK and other toolkits are not very well suited for creating Amiga-style programs.

Quote:

I've started using fpc on uae for doing some mui-stuff (to be able to switch to mos soon). There were some bugs in the domethod etc. stuff. To whom should I send fixes for that?

You can send them to me, and i'll integrate it if necessary. However there will not be any new 1.0.x/68k release, 1.9.x branch does not support 68k (yet) and PPC/MOS/1.9.x does not yet have a MUI and other GUI unit(s).

Quote:

how is the free pascal port comming?

Compiler is already running on MOS, and units for various MOS-specific features are slowly progressing. There is a wiki page about MorphOS version here. I'm continously upgrading this page as the port progressing. MorphOS-specific library sources are available here.

I already wanted to release a beta version, but PowerPC code-generator is broken now in the CVS. This is not a MOS-specific problem, but affects all PPC ports. It's going to be fixed soon.
    [.PegasosII/G4.:.Efika.:.Amiga2000/060.]
    [.Free Pascal Compiler MorphOS Port.]
    [.Hosting AmigaSpirit.hu.]
  • »16.07.04 - 23:03
    Profile Visit Website