• Acolyte of the Butterfly
    Acolyte of the Butterfly
    Quote:

TheMagicM wrote:
    Back to the donations thing.. I dont see where I can donate to FPC. Again, If I donate, I do not want to donate anything like x86 /Windows etc.. If I must donate I want to donate to specific stuff, I guess AROS/Amiga 68k is fine as long as MorphOS gets the updates at the same time.

As I wrote before there is not such a thing. I agree completely with ChainQ at this point. If you want donate something it have to be something more precious than money... time for example :-P ... time to play with fpc ... time to code nice programs ... such things drives me forward, when I see that people use the things I created.

Quote:

What apps have been written with FPC on the Amiga side (68k) and MorphOS? I just want to see what is possible.

Currently not that many, there are some test apps and some CLI programs. What is possible? Everything you can think of, depending on your skills, ideas, mood. If someone is more virtuous than me with MUI it would be much easier to create GUIs using the native MUI elements. I prefer LCL because of long time use of Delphi and Lazarus, but it would be also possible to recreate all my programs with GUIs directly coded in MUI (sometimes it would be even easier, mostly the app would run faster, but the coding is harder for me).

If you look at the AROS things to something like:
    EdiSyn, Shift-It-GL, AROSDebugView, ArTorr

Most of them I just made a showcase whats possible with fpc.
  • »14.12.15 - 16:47
    Profile Visit Website