• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    TheMagicM
    I don't mind pitching in some cash but only for MorphOS specific updates.

Quote:

Yeah the examples are made for recent 3.1.1 FPC there are some inconsistencies between the 3 platforms are fixed (for example this Text->GFXText)
    So you can update your compiler and units to the recent 3.1.1 or cahnge the GFXText back to Text and remove the @ in the line 57 (the other error the compiler complaint)

I dont think 3.1.1 works on my system. I'll double check. I apologize for not having the answer to if it works or not. I know I have another version on my G5.

I'll look again and see. If it doesnt work, I'm assuming nothing from that archive can be used with 3.0, correct?

Regardless of what the answer is to the above question, it gives some insight as to why I only want to contribute to something MorphOS only. Like you, you're concentrating more on AROS and have less interest in MorphOS, I have no interest in Amiga 68k FPC or AROS FPC. I'd like to see something fully functional an all-in-one location I can code in on MorphOS that can do sqlite, menus, windows, call CLI programs, graphics etc without having to go thru hoops to make it work or study some obscure Amiga dialect to make it happen.

EDIT again:
    No 3.1.1 does not work on my G5. Where is this 3.1.1 that *does* work? Maybe mine is old?

EDIT 2:
    the triforce link was good..looking thru it now.

Edit 3:
    ok..yea, those examples by Krashan converted to pascal are real good. thanks!

[ Edited by TheMagicM 12.12.2015 - 23:05 ]
  • »13.12.15 - 01:10
    Profile Visit Website