Kronos
    Quote:

redrumloa wrote:

You think a small bounty would bear fruit?

You mean like 50$ aka "not even one night out" ?? *runs*

Just typed "make" in the "diskimage-0.95" subdir and that created a bunch of working binaries (working as in : don't crash and ouput a simple useage pattern).

Might see if I can install & recompile it under OSX sometimes later (maybe this WE). But for now it seems it just a bunch of rather simple GUIs running those binaries and than displaying the result. Not sure what that "net" subdir is supposed to do. Running those images from 1 computer in an emulator on another ? Why not just use samba,ftp etc ??

If you want a proper port (which I won't promise here&now) you'd need to walk me through what this app can actually do, and which parts of it you really need.

Some changing/adding/removing files from those images should atleast be doable.

Edit:
    Actually "diskimage-0.95" is a small link-lib and the tools are just the test cases for, API seems straightforward, so writing a MUI-class that put the filenames into a ListView and then reads/write the file to/from a directory on the MorphOS-side (where you could modify/display them) can be with ease.
  • »10.10.13 - 21:53