• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    Quote:

_DaNi_ wrote:
    You mean copy the files from 3.2 (MOS:Classes/USB) to 3.3 mos and i try if work? The hub is a standard x8 USB 2.0 fully working with my last 3.2 mos and fully working with mac os 10.5.8 of course

If you have the MOS 3.2 CD then maybe you'd be better re-installing that, and then copying only what you need from the MOS 3.3 CD into the required destinations on your system, but I would have thought that a standard USB 2.0 hub would be supported via Poseidon as it was before, but maybe try restarting Poseidon once you have booted, if your system will allow that, and see if it finds the hub, and what it reports back.

I didn't copy any USB files from MOS 3.3 update to my MOS 3.2 system, as I don't think anything changed for the Mac Mini for this minor update.

I seem to remember only installing the latest version of Jukebox, which looks better, and has a few improved features, and VPDF, and Scribble. I didn't see much need to change anything else, and having seen some of the problems users have been having I'm glad I didn't ... so far.

I only saw a USB changed file for the XBox360, which is of no-use to me so I didn't install that.
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »10.10.13 - 02:10