• Caterpillar
    Caterpillar
    >so any update on this?

Not much :-/
    I have succeeded to make works the screenmode-requester in Wazp3D but the other problems remains (see below)
    As I have no ideas how to fix that I will release Wazp3D55 as it is (including Morphos version)
    Just give me some days to clean up the code

I know that I promised Wazp3D for Christmas but I wanted to test it with latest Morphos3.4 : it is faster now but problems remains

Alain Thellier

From ReadMe:
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Beta 55
    o Bug fix about coloring (recent bug in GleXcess scene 4 )
    o OS4: Now Crisot demo "Universe#3 TheTrip" works (but without the bump-mapping effect of course)
    o Morphos: First Wazp3D for Morphos : GleXcess,Blitzquake,TheVague1,TheVague2,Cow3D,Microbe3D-demo,Nukleus-CowsNBubblesFeatVs4 demo works
    This version have software rendering and "renderer:hard" that use hardware TinyGL giving fast performances.
    W3D_MODULATE (texture coloring) dont works
    Perspective-texturing dont works because TinyGL dont know glTexCoordPointer(4,...)
    Lots of 3D progs dont works (cause unknown)
    Note: On Morphos OS4emu dont seems to emulate the Warp3D v5 functions so only old Warp3D progs may works (so Crisot demo draw nothing)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • »27.12.13 - 10:08
    Profile Visit Website