Miky060
    Andreas_Wolf,
    Quote:

I think it's been clearly said that the fix won't come before "MorphOS 3.3 which is mostly a bugfix release" anyway.

I'm sad to hear this.

geit,
    Quote:

Calling a system useless because it does not run a few games is quite stupid and very lame.

You probably missed the issue: I totally DO NOT CARE about games or 16 bit modes! The problem me and other with Radeon 9800 are having is that the system is TOTALLY UNUSABLE! It has already explained many times: it goes at 100% cpu use at boot and stays almost totally freezed all the time and is unusable. Do you thing this is a minor issue!?

jacadcaps,
    Quote:

You should already know we do not release small patches, but push out full releases instead.

Yes, I know but I hoped this politics would have not applied when a totally blocking problem comes out. We are speaking of a problems that makes a system totally unusable and not just slower, or less compatible, or less user-friendly..

jacadcaps,
    Quote:

If you have a need to use the G5 asap, get a different card that won't have such problems as the R9800.

This is because I asked to not suggest me to just buy another GFX Board.. :-)

PegasosII "Elite" Machine --> PowerMac MDD "popular" Machine --> MacMini 1.5 "still more popular" Machine
  • »03.07.13 - 19:43
    Profile Visit Website