• Acolyte of the Butterfly
    Acolyte of the Butterfly
    Goodman
    Quote:

magnetic wrote:
    Look around in my house? Well my gf is at work so most fantasy land stuff is there!

I'm glad you think this project will happen. At least the main dev is accomplished.

But I hope you werent one of those guys that wanted an Amijoe, Boxer, Pios, or nAtami ;)

Don't forget to mention SharkPPC and Dragon, anything else?

Those days I bought a second hand Blizzard 1260 with SCSI instead of a Blizzard PPC. Few software were developed and most of them with 68k version. Later 603e I didn't think was enough for the new DVD age.
    Recently I've heard about some FPGA cards for Amiga Classic and I think those make more sense than anything else for Classic today. Amiga is only 68k for me while PPC was just like a second FPU. I've never believe in OS4 PPC as well as all those managers selling gadgets. I've never understood why then some of those managers were interested in having a new AmigaOS PPC when I guess they've never spent one penny to fund Phase5 or team with them. There's a saying in my country: only who knows an art can do a company then. For sure I don't know what exactly happened, many software house passed by but that's unbelievable how someone has been always trying to market the Amiga zombie brand!
  • »26.09.19 - 01:47