Miky060
    @takemehomegrandma
    Yes, you're right, the Efika MX seems more interesting, but all this is just to speak and discuss, no concrete hopes in my post. MOS Team is too little and with real job/life for every member and every porting would take too much time (taken from other more important goals..) to make a port possible. Moreover the eventual port would come out as something already old when finished.
    If I can just dreaam I would see MOS ported to one of these little all-in-one computers and run much smoother than any linux distro. The MOS licence for that kind of hardware should cost much less than the actual price for desktops/NoteBooks. Still better if some Society (maybe Genesi) would pay the team to port MOS on the new hardware. Obviously in this dream MorphOS should bring to that hardware something more (not just speed) that a Linux distro can already do. In this dream all this would bring some more money to morphos developers and more visibility and popularity to our OS that in my opinion has big potential in mobile devices.
    But, hey, this is just a dream, reality is another one.

PegasosII "Elite" Machine --> PowerMac MDD "popular" Machine --> MacMini 1.5 "still more popular" Machine
  • »18.03.12 - 12:40
    Profile Visit Website