• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    stephen_robinson,
    Quote:

Yes its part time/hobby thing, but for flips sake get on with it, or shut up about it.

When you have produced something as difficult as they are trying to do with as few people as they have working part time, then maybe I will listen to your opinion on this topic.

Feature creep had something to do with the delays and a complete design change at least once, if not 2 or 3 times. There were several people that said what was trying to be done could not be done at all (and maybe they are right, but we won't know for sure, until the project is completely canceled).

Too much has been completed and works for this project to die now. If the team members are just sick of each other (which could be the case since some of them have been working on this project for several years), then just take a break and then come back to it in a few weeks and continue to finish the project. Different personalities can get on each others nerves after a while, even if they are the best of friends. I have no idea if this happened, or not, but when one person says that they want to go off and be alone without any distractions, it makes me think that maybe one or two people on the team are not getting along with one or more other people on the team.

There was enough work done to release a product if they wanted to, while they continue to work on completing the rest of the features, but that is not what they wanted to do (and I don't blame them), so we all will have to wait for a while longer to see what happens with this project.

I still hope that it is completed some time in the future, because it is an interesting project and there are hundreds, if not over a thousand users who would like to purchase a Natami system.
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »21.05.12 - 06:46