• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    Just started following that thread, since that statement was made that you are referring to.

Although no one will explain exactly what happened, it appears that there was some disagreement between team members and Thomas Hirsch has decided to go into seclusion, separating himself from the rest of the Natami team members to work on his original vision of what the Natami was/is supposed to be.

From what my limited understanding might be, Thomas will work on the SAGA (Super AGA) code, while the rest of the team will continue working on other parts separate from Thomas, plus they are working on other projects at the same time, some of which are related to parts of the Natami project and some of which are not.

I guess that most of the disagreements between one or more Natami team members and Thomas were related to the "unrealistic time line expectations" of one or more Natami team members, that were reported in that thread. Disagreements were not reported, just the "unrealistic time line", or some other phrase that means the same thing.

The possibility of a name change confuses me and I have not seen any explanation that would justify why the name must be changed. It is this name change possibility that worries me more, well not really the name change itself, but rather the possible reason(s) behind why the name might need to be changed that worries me a little.

I still hope that the Natami project will be completed some day, but this latest series of statements by people who know the team members, or team members themselves, has raised some doubts.

I guess we shall just have to wait and see how long it takes for more information about the Natami's progress. Two more weeks? :lol:
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »20.05.12 - 18:28