• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    Quote:

jacadcaps wrote on 28.07.2011 :-o: You still won't be able to read BD data discs under MorphOS - there's no filesystem for these ... Not on our TODO as far as I know. Bounty anyone? :).
    Just wondered if this topic (UDF) had become more important more recently to the Dev. Team? :-?

I'd be happy to put some money into a "Bounty" for other users also to contribute to gain this advantage for MorphOS to realise UDF support. If we could at least get that support and be able to read and write that UDF standard it would be a major hurdle overcome. It would even be nice to have Dual-Layer support for DVD+R-DL media, which would also allow us to utilise those discs. 8-D

If I'm not mistaken ... even Mac Tiger (10.4.11) could read UDF DVD discs and that's not been supported for such a looong time already!!! :-o
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »09.11.23 - 00:55