• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    I know that there are some members here that are using re-flashed Windows video cards in their G4 PowerMacs, but so far I have not been successful in finding a source for the bios files that I need to re-flash my Windows bios Radeon 8500 w/128mb VRAM and a soon to be delivered Windows Radeon 9700Pro All-In-Wonder w/128mb VRAM.

If anyone here knows where these and other Mac bios files can be downloaded from, I will try to set up a list of download links in the MorphZone.org Library so current and future MorphOS2.x users will have a place to look for such information and files to download. I will also contact A. Siegel and ask about the possibility of hosting these Mac bios files here on MorphZone.org in the download area, in case they start to disappear from other source locations on the Web.

I know that there are a couple of articles already written that explain the re-flashing process, but I can also take what has already been written and perhaps improve upon them to create a new step-by-step Video Card Re-Flashing article to place in the MorphZone.org Library to keep as a permanent resource.

Any help with bios source locations would be appreciated, as well as feedback on the idea of having the files and a new step-by-step guide here in the Library and Download areas.
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »21.11.10 - 05:00