• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    Zylesea
    Quote:

magnetic wrote:
    wlamee
    Hopefully there will be a PB mac version of morphos 2.x soon. It would be fun to hack around with.. I love this PB g4 1.25ghz especially since it runs passive cooling no fans! 1gb Ram and Radeon 9600 gfx!

I suggest not to expect that before late this year. Maybe we will experience a nice surprise by the team, but expect the least to get not disappointed.
    The cubes are pointless IMHO - old and rather expensive.

I think these are your options: If you want a little, cute box, get a mini.?If you want expandability get a Pegasos or Power mac G4. If you have a Powerbook use it with OS X or/and just have loads of patience. If you happen to own an Efika, do something special with it.
    I am quite confident we will see a release for the PowerBook, but I think it will take quite a while still. Next update (spring? maybe around eastern?) will bring support for Power Mac G4 and probably some selected eMac G4 revisions.
    --
    http://via.bckrs.de

Whenever you're sad just remember the world is 4.543 billion years old and you somehow managed to exist at the same time as David Bowie.
    ...and Matthias , my friend - RIP
  • »19.01.10 - 00:30
    Profile Visit Website