• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    Yasu
    @Intuition

I doubt it. If MOS wants a bigger share, we need new users and they have other demands than we do. We want the "Amiga experience" so we can live without SMP, Multicores, new hardware and good modern software. But other users will probably not see it our way. They want it all, and they can get it with Windows, OSX and Linux.

So the ones that are left are the fan boys of each camp and they will not change for whatever reason. And the ones that are flexible enough already own multiple systems. So here there is no share to be taken, as I see it.

However, I look forward to the day when MOS do a architectural shift and be able to attract a new crowd. But then we need a minimum of good software in order for them to pay for a licence. So I think we don't need to add more hardware (except maybe the ones that are relatively simple to port by now) and concentrate in making MOS better and adding those much needed programs, that will then be ready for the shift. This, IMHO, could be the key to relative success for MorphOS in the future.
    AMIGA FORUM - Hela Sveriges Amigatidning!
    AMIGA FORUM - Sweden's Amiga Magazine!

My MorphOS blog
  • »08.07.13 - 13:50
    Profile Visit Website