• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    Andreas_Wolf
    > Your opinion of yourself is greatly inflated and undeserved.

I can accept that this is your opinion of me. Anyway, I'm still looking forward to you trying to tackle the rest of my large post (as you said), and more importantly, answering my genuine questions. To make it easier for you I reiterate them:

What semantic concept could Velcro_SP have attempted to put into the word "when" so that the sentence doesn't lead to a logical contradiction to what he wrote 2.5 days later? What's your opinion on this as a native English speaker, amigadave?
    It's not about justification but about the attempt to decode the meaning of a certain sentence in a way that we can get an idea of the mental concept that the author had in mind when writing that sentence. Can you help here, amigadave?
    What is it you understand of the following sentence? "It is a substantial mistake to inform MZ readers that the "CherryPad 2" has been reviewed, when not only hasn't it been reviewed, but it hasn't been sold". Could you please paraphrase that sentence in a way that resembles your understanding of it using as less original words as possible?
    Could you please give examples of such wrong understandings of Velcro_SP's sentence in question? I'm really eager to know the ambiguities that could be seen in this sentence from the view of a native English speaker like you.

Thanks in advance.
  • »30.08.11 - 10:26