• Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    dake
    I have a PegasosII registered at 111.11 euro and 4 (four) Mac minis registered at 150 euros each.
    I gave one mini to my girlfriend who is only familiar with microshit earlier, now 1 month later she hate her pc and never want to start it, she talked alot about MorphOS with her families how good it is.
    I gave one mini to my parents because they have vista, my mom is old and not in a hurry but even she complain about the time it takes to use the SLOW vista computer.
    When i show MorphOS for them my brother wanted one Mac mini with MorphOS to.
    You can call it amateur or whatever you like, for me its a proffesional OS that i do everything with, i getting older and older and i dont want to offer my youth to wait for some ridiculous OS to start or do some simple things that MorphOS can do at an instant.
    Keep complain and never show your support and maybe even MorphOS will face the death, then you can use your beloved xp, vista, 7, x or whatever and be happy to wait alot, reinstall the os now and then and no need to register.
    When you buy a new computer you automatically pay microshit or apple alot of money, its included in the price for the computer.
    One more thing: You dont need to pay 150 euro to use MorphOS, you can always reboot every 30 minutes, it will only take some seconds of your life:)

[ Edited by dake on 2009/12/31 11:43 ]
    Forgot to tell many thanks to the highly proffesional developers of MorphOS, you are truly the best! and thanks for the incredibly fast register process, the last MorphOS keyfile only took 12 minutes to arrive!

[ Edited by dake on 2009/12/31 11:51 ]
  • »31.12.09 - 09:35