• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    Acill
    @Amigadave the user base will never grow with the current pricing and hardware lock model. In fact I'm willing to bet it's gotten smaller in the terms of dedicated users.

I was a very dedicated user before 2.0 was released, to the point of funding my own trip to amiwest to show off 1.4 and one of the first peg 2 machines here in the west coast. I convinced several people to switch to morphos, did demos of hardware at frys electronics, an several other small electronics stores.

It took all of one hour on 2.0 to decide the new release was not worth it and the team was alienating those of us that busted our asses to help spread the word without a single thank you. So live your dream in dream land and keep shoving cash at them. Slowly the platform is going to die as those few left get fed up with it and come to realize that the few developers porting rehashed software from code older then dirt and no new ones making a showing is all they get.
    Powermac Dual 2.0 GHZ G5 PCI-X (Registration #1894)
    Powerbook 1.67GHZ
    Powermac Dual 2.0 GHZ G5 PCIE (Registration #6130)
    A4000T CSPPC, Mediator
    Need Repairs, upgrades or a recap in the USA? Visit my website at http://www.acill.com
  • »26.12.09 - 03:48
    Profile Visit Website