Topic is Locked
  • ASiegel
    Quote:

Quote:

amigadave wrote: Please provide a link to the thread you are referring to (if you can), that talks about the wifi for the MacMini already being finished, so you can at least partially prove me wrong.

Just gimme time, allright? I just moved to a new apartment and have better things to do in my life than scanning the morphzone (see: family, job, friends, studies). So be patient.

I don't spread FUDs, FUD is MorphOS Team's PR style as I see it.

So, to summarize this thread, somebody with such a busy and successful private and professional life as yourself really cannot be expected to back up claims made on the internet right away. Afterall, you barely have sufficient time to...

1. make up random stuff out of thin air,

2. insult a team of developers for being full of themselves because they would not release a non-existing driver that might save you a bit money,

3. insult the same team of developers for basing their public relations strategy on fear, uncertainty and doubt,

4. insult everyone at the MorphZone *community* website for spreading gossip and making it hard to distinguish from official statements, and to complain that noone has written a FAQ guide yet.

Quote:

Quote from the MorphOS development team website's FAQ sectiion:

Q: When will XYZ work?
    A: When it is ready. Please do not ask developers repeatedly when something is ready as it is hard to predict and is being worked on most of the time irregardless of your questions.)

Considering all of this, it seems appropiate to assist in saving some of your precious time resources by locking this discussion thread for good.
  • »30.09.09 - 15:24
Topic is Locked