Topic is Locked
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    DiskDoctor
    Quote:

silverf0x0 wrote:

....But again, you can't tell me which the licence key price is right

I think the current 150 Eur is pretty honest price for such a system (see: Windows, MacOS, Linux :-), AmigaOS :-) :-)) so this issue is clear, I don't object, no one is forcing to register anyway. Lowering the price to hit more copies - another story, I suggested marketing discussion here some half a year ago. Cannot wait for one coming.

Quote:

jacadcaps wrote:

No driver, be it with or w/o some 'security option' is being worked on at the moment. Again: there is NO MAC MINI WIFI DRIVER.

On this very forum I seem to have read some statement not necessarily similar made by the person whose origin was not precisely known to me. It's your fault guys that your opinions are mixed with gossips. I really have troubles in distinguishing statements from deliberations. Go write a FAQ, man!!! Unless this all policy is to keep assuring Hyperion that MOS is being developed only by random.

BTW I just managed to sell my AirPort Express not usable anymore on a local ebay so I got the expense secured :-)

Sorry folks, this all comes from the fact that I read the wifi w/o security is ready but won't be released for a security reason. At least we're having a chat, aren't we?
    Was: Mac Mini PPC running MorphOS 2.4
    Now: Amiga Forever 2010 with AmiKit and AmigaSYS
    Not used: Icaros Desktop 1.2 (reason: no wifi)
    Planned soon: an OS4 system
    Shortly then: a MOS notebook (wifi is a must-have)
  • »29.09.09 - 20:12
Topic is Locked