Topic is Locked
  • Caterpillar
    Caterpillar
    silverf0x0
    [quote]Amigadave: there is a simple and cheap solution in at least couple of previous posts.

And again - MOS Team is not a charity.[/quote]

No one here it's asking for charity, maybe morphos developers will be obligated to do it one day as you can make more profits by it...
    Believe me I understad how hard it's to maintain an OS, it's obious asking money when someone it's working as any other jobs on earth, who is asking to have something for free....
    ....But again, you can't tell me which the licence key price is right, not by a OS who can't give you the opportunity to complete migrate and use it as your mainly (even second, and maybe thirth...) OS choice....
    An OS development it's a long term project which require huge investments and I had the feel which there's no money at all...
    Specially at the begin when you have to convince people, the OS alone it's not sufficient, you have to made some software as well....then users...and then thirth parties software houses will came...
    I don't see many software houses developing for this platforms and the majority of projects come from open source projects or from some self dependent guys doing code or porting...
    So, at the end it's an hybrid commercial-open source philophy, with the majority of developed software leaved at the community...
    Sometime I just ask myself is there a business plan out there?
  • »29.09.09 - 15:25
Topic is Locked