• ASiegel
    @ Velcro_SP

Quote:

ASiegel, i have one, so I guess I know better than you what CherryPal truly is.

No, I think the fact that you own one is exactly why you fail to look at the company rationally. You appear to take any criticism of Cherrypal Inc. as criticism of your past purchasing decision.

Quote:

I'm well aware that CherryPal has said the device consumes two watts of power, but I never heard them say "maximum" like you just did.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-9993813-1.html
    "The other major benefit of that is it sucks a very low amount of power, 2 watts max, Seybold says."

Quote:

If you compare apples with apples, say by looking at the extensive net-top table at the english Wikipedia article for net-tops, you will see that vast majority those X86-based net-tops consume more power than the CherryPal.

The vast majority of these X86-based net-tops happen to provide vastly superior performance. Who is comparing apples and oranges now?

Quote:

Something tells me you've never run a small business or managed an Internet startup or imported items from thousands of miles away.

I will refrain from addressing your personal insult. Why don't you ask meet.mrnrg at AmigaWorld how many millions he had to invest to import Limebooks from thousands of miles away and sell them via ebay.
  • »18.12.09 - 17:19