• Caterpillar
    Caterpillar
    silverf0x0
    Hi everybody, as you can see this is my first post, I'm a newbie in this community as to the morph os world.
    Unfortunately I didn't have any chance to try this beauty os yet as my Efika won't power on.
    I purchesed a brand new efika few mounths ago (19 february) from pegasos-suisse, and I wait a little to take all the right components and of course cause I was out of money.
    I assembly the motherboard (taking all the electristatic precautions...) with an Ati Radeon 9250, 2.5 hd 5400 RPM (brand new from Samsung),
    a picoPSU 120 (from Vesalia.de) alimented by a 12V power supply, and of course Power-Reset Switch and leds taken from an old case.
    I have no idea why the it won't work.
    Naturally I contacted Pegasos-suisse and the Genesis via mail, as the Efika come with one year warranty, but still waiting for answer.
    I can't believe professional shops like that would ignore a request from a customer....
    ...I really hope not.

To the Admins: I really apologize as I write and send this message to the wrong section (the news section....).
  • »30.05.09 - 15:07